The Handy Polaris pH is a hand-held, pocket size pH or Redox meter designed for use in demanding, wet environments.
The meter itself and the electrode assembly are waterproof. This instrument does not suffer from the classical problems associated with pH meters – the Handy pH is sealed so that water cannot enter the top of the electrode or the electronics. You can drop it into the water without damaging it!
In the Handy Polaris pH these advantages are combined with microprocessor technology to give an instrument that is exceptionally easy to use.
Choice of Language
Choice of calibration precision
Automatic Probe Check
Long battery life
- Tried-and-tested construction uses standard buffer solutions available anywhere
- Automatic calibration adjustment
- The calibration precision can be chosen to suit the buffers used
- Fixed cable with waterproof cable glands – no connector problems
- Electrode assembly with hermetically sealed preamplifier-no electrical noise problems-no moisture problems
- The electrode can be exchanged in a few seconds
- Large, stable display
- Warnings, messages and instructions shown on the display
- 300 hours continuous operation from a standard 9V battery
- Easy temperature compensation – just push a button
- Comes complete with carrying pouch and 2 bottles of buffer solution
- Also measures Redox – just fit a Redox electrode, select “Redox” and measure