Track Lock diffusers are an economical alternative to the MDBs (Micro Bubble Diffusers)
Like the MDBs, they are good for use with pure oxygen and/or carbon dioxide. However, their module design allows for greater flexibility, and it’s plastic base eliminates the possibility of corrosion.
Track Lock diffusers are an economical alternative to the MBD’s (Micro Bubble Diffusers).
The flat plate design ensures bubbles across the entire surface. The slim design will not hinder fish netting and will accommodate most fish transportation systems. The twist and lock design allows for easy diffusing area adjustment, or for simple removal of sections for cleaning/servicing.
Depends on submerged depth, flow rate, and dissolved oxygen concentration. Typically 40% to 50% at 1 m depth; can be as high as 80% or even 100% at depths of 6m or more.
– will not rust or degrade over time.
– simple to connect for trouble-free operation.
– the flat design minimizes rising air bubble coalescence.
– take advantage of our considerable engineering expertise and thorough after-sales support.
– covering defective materials and workmanship.